10 Ideas for Wedding Table Seating Plans
Posted by wed_admin in:
As a wedding guest, I always look forward to checking the wedding seating plan board.
It’s a focal point at your wedding reception and will be a gathering point for your friends at the start of the celebrations.
How you choose to present your seating is entirely up to you and should be in keeping with the theme of your day.
Maybe you’re going to go the classical route, and simply feature beautiful calligraphy of everybody’s names in black on a crisp white board.
Or maybe you’ll decide on something a little more quirky. Maybe antique keys with the guest’s name and table number on a label?
I’m always amazed at the creativity of wedding seating plans – so here are 10 ideas for you to be thinking about for your big day.
1. Black and white calligraphy wedding table seating plan. Via Project Wedding, photography by Katie Sue
2. Numbered lavender pots with guest names via 100 Layer Cake
3. Shabby chic window glass via Project Wedding
4. Antique keys from a junk shop with name and table number on reverse
5. Butterfly table plan tree via White Satin Stationery
6. Black name slates via Niemierko
7. Birdcage Table Plan via The Wedding of My Dreams
8. Antique frame seating plan via The Wedding of My Dreams
9. Ornate silver photograph frames contain table setting arrangements
10. Mismatched picture frames with table details via Junk Shop Bride.
We’d love you to share your wedding table seating ideas and plans with us!